... a mother, writing about adventures in assisting and advocating for her young adult son who has special needs,
invites you to come along for the ride.




Thursday, February 25

Thankful Thursday

I've been sharing my list of things for which I'm thankful, piece by piece, as I become aware (or newly-aware) of them. The list grows far more rapidly than I can record, but once again, on Thursday, I'm posting a bit of the list that is most currently on my mind.

Thankfulness begins with the acknowledgement and recognition of the one true God. There is no valid thankfulness or gratitude without this awareness. So, here goes the list for this week...

I'm so thankful this week...


  • that there is a God and LORD over all - I am an infinitesimally small speck, in the big picture
  • that He beckons me to come to Him, to know Him -even though I'm so small
  • that He alone gives all things - I have nothing that didn't come from Him
  • that He grants forgiveness - whenever I ask, admitting failure and turning back
  • that He LOVES unendingly- and shows ME how to love, giving me relationships with both loveable and those harder-to-love people
  • that He allows me to recognize the blessings of:
    family and friends, "health" and "home", sunshine and rain.






Lyrics Tommy Walker lyrics - Only A God Like You lyrics

No comments: