... a mother, writing about adventures in assisting and advocating for her young adult son who has special needs,
invites you to come along for the ride.




Thursday, February 18

Thankful Thursday

Thankfulness starts with the fact that there is a God... and therefore it never ends.

Today I'm continuing my thankful list. Some of these are new discoveries this week... others are being rediscovered in a way that demands I list them.

I'm discovering thankfulness for:
  • the peace of God that passes all understanding...
  • cheerful beautiful blue skies through the bare branches of winter...
  • prayer partners who face life's ups and downs alongside me, without judgment
  • opportunities to know and to help those who have less in life than I do
  • humility in knowing those who are miles ahead of me in this race for eternity
  • precious faces of my grandchildren who recognize me - even via technology
  • my own copy of God's Word, and the privilege of reading it and studying it
  • my husband who provides for me, entertains me, and loves me
  • my three sons - they are all so very special to me

No comments: