... a mother, writing about adventures in assisting and advocating for her young adult son who has special needs,
invites you to come along for the ride.




Thursday, January 15

Thankful Thursday

I have been keeping a Thankful List for a couple of years now, and this is a continuation of that list...

On this day, I am very thankful that there is a God, and that He has made Himself known to me. I am thankful that He has a plan for me, and that He sent His Only Begottten Son to pay the price for my sin. I am thankful for forgiveness in Him.

I’m also thankful for:
1. Friends who will pray for me - supporting me in the best way possible
2. A son living at home with me - giving me purpose while my husband travels.
3. A home to live in - keeping us warm and dry, and so much more
4. My view through our fence - a neighbor’s holly bush has berries that are still bright red and quite beautiful
5. The Entrekin family who came to my rescue Monday morning - the four of them helped get David into our van and headed to the ER quickly
6. David’s diagnosis of “just” a UTI, and not something more serious
7. My children and grandchildren - giving me so much JOY

"Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. "

1 Thessalonians 5:18

.

No comments: