... a mother, writing about adventures in assisting and advocating for her young adult son who has special needs,
invites you to come along for the ride.




Tuesday, October 27

Tuesday's To Do List...

The To-Do List for today:
  • plan evening meals for the rest of the week
  • clear my bathroom counter ...again
  • update David's 3 medical record sheets for Thursday's visit to his rehab doctor
  • make calls and pay two bills for David's healthcare products
  • restock David's bathroom "pantry" with incontinent supplies that arrived LAST week.
  • laundry


Today is a short day for me, hence the very short list. My physical therapy session today is from 1-2PM, and from there I drive to pick David up by 2:45pm. Although I will be home again around 3:45 or so, the types of chores I can accomplish while David is with me are quite different type than what I can do alone. So, I'll probably save the laundry for this time period.

Monday flew by. It feels good to start another day!

"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior,
not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine,
teaching what is good, so that they may encourage
the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
to be sensible, pure, workers at home,
kind, being subject to their own husbands,
so that the word of God will not be dishonored."


Titus 2: 3-5 NASB

...

No comments: