... a mother, writing about adventures in assisting and advocating for her young adult son who has special needs,
invites you to come along for the ride.




Monday, October 26

Monday Musings...

Things I like …in no particular order

~flowers ~ good friends~the color pink, particularly rose-pink~ my hubby ~ fluffy pillows~ puzzles ~hand-crafted greeting cards ~crepe myrtles ~ scent of vanilla extract ~all sorts of music~ creaky rocking chairs ~ folding clothes ~ little girl's hairbows ~beautiful papers ~soft cuddly blankets or throws~ my camera ~ cinnamon toast ~my grandbabies ~handwritten personal letters ~warm fuzzy socks~ art museums ~ coffee ~lilies and irises~ comfy sweaters~family heirloom china~special old greeting cards ~ well written books ~the smell of freshly laundered sheets~ roses ~ brownies ~Mexican food ~ colorful scrapbooking papers ~ reading ~traditional furniture ~children’s books ~ ceiling fans ~ big hugs ~textured things ~old afghans made by my Grannies ~scenic paintings ~videos of Austin and Megan ~bookshelves~ vintage family quilts ~the sound of the wind in the trees ~ words ~the crinkled pages in my Bible at my favorite verses ~ hot tea ~ photographs of my grandbabies ~ labels on things ~journals ~shady pathways ~ shades of pink ~gazing into another’s eyes ~ two wonderful women who are my sons’ wives ~ Thanksgiving ~old books ~3/4 length sleeves ~ computer communications~ sensible shoes ~family meals ~ good conversation ~ peonies ~Christmas ornaments ~VBS ~my three grown sons~ fonts ~ homemade banana bread ~ my grandbabies (Did I mention that?) ~my family photos children’s smiles~old porch swings~bare feet~ a loving God, Jesus my Savior and Lord, and the Word of God

...

No comments: