... a mother, writing about adventures in assisting and advocating for her young adult son who has special needs,
invites you to come along for the ride.




Thursday, August 20

Thankful Thursday

Though I'll never be able to list all the things I am or have become thankful for, I'm listing a few again today. No amount of thankfulness nor any of the items on my list would exist without the presence of our holy God. So I'm thankful, first of all, that He exists and has made Himself known to men - and particularly to this woman.

Furthermore, I am thankful for:
  • a reliable vehicle
  • the ability to taste and differentiate between flavors
  • variety as opposed to continual samenesss
  • lunch break with my hubby
  • that my toe problem of last year is now past history
  • books
  • friends
  • and family



"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever"

.
Psalm 136:1

...

No comments: