... a mother, writing about adventures in assisting and advocating for her young adult son who has special needs,
invites you to come along for the ride.




Saturday, September 12

Thankful List, on Saturday...

Life was hectic this week at our house... and I almost forgot to post my weekly Thankful List. Can't get away with that!!!!

So, in addition to the major grattitudes I've posted before... THIS WEEK, I'm so thankful for...
  • doctors for David and the ability to be SEEN by them when we need to
  • a husband with whom to share life's ups and downs
  • sons... And wives for our sons!
  • the amazing JOY in having grandchildren!
  • options in life, and choices to make
  • the overwhelming truth that... Jesus loved me enough to die on the cross, covering my sins with His righteousness! Truly there aren't any words to fully describe that!


"Beyond all these things put on love,
which is the perfect bond of unity.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body;
and be thankful."

...

No comments: